sharp s (Eszett)

Erik van der Poel erikv at google.com
Fri Mar 7 21:52:40 CET 2008

Section 5 of the protocol-04 draft starts with a discussion of
non-Unicode encodings, then Unicode strings and so on, until section
5.5, where it says that the U-label is converted to its A-label form.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-klensin-idnabis-protocol-04.txt

Where in the IDNA200X documents does it say what a resolver is
supposed to do with a label that is *already* in A-label form at the
beginning? If it is not in section 5, should it be?

Erik