Interoperability

JFC Morfin jefsey at jefsey.com
Fri Jun 13 18:14:18 CEST 2008

At 17:17 13/06/2008, Debbie Garside wrote:

>Jefsey
>ISO 639-6 is not based on linguasphere but rather on a number of sources,
>which include Linguasphere, and further research.  The tables will be made
>available when the standard is published.

Debbie,
This is the same for us. This is why we could have used your table.
Something we could have achieved had we cooperated when I proposed it
to you last year. Except that our main points are exhaustivity,
polynomy, ccTAGs perspective, open sources, real life operations for
Multilinc and semantic addressing. On the long range I do not think
there is any real harm nor interoperability problem, only more manual
work and checking. On another hand it will provide mutual cross
validation - what seems to be a good thing similar to the TC37/TC46
necessary cooperation.
jfc