Comments on the Unicode Codepoints and IDNA Internet-Draft

mail@edmon mail at edmon.info
Thu Jul 31 13:22:46 CEST 2008

Also, as I understand it, this is only done at "registration" not at
"resolution".
And the result should be one that would reject a "registration" should
unstableness be identified.

So, general operations remain the same, the only suggested change is when a
particular CONTEXTJ/O char is encountered (on second thought maybe not even
all CONTEXTJ/O would apply, just certain blocks representing these combining
characters), it would trigger the unstableness rule check.

Edmon

PS.  I wonder if we could even apply a similar approach for RTL chars...