IDNA BIDI draft updated

Harald Alvestrand harald at alvestrand.no
Sun Jul 6 22:40:21 CEST 2008

I have today updated the BIDI draft.

There is no technical change to the specification; there are some
changes in the text of the requirements, which, I believe, make the text
clearer, and fixes one error in the "uniqueness requirement".

There is no change that would intentionally affect what the legal labels
are.

I am going on holidays today, and will be largely off-net until Dublin;
today was my last chance for posting this draft. My apologies for the
lateness, and my inability to respond to further comments before Dublin.

                  Harald A