Unwanted attachment

Steve Crocker steve at shinkuro.com
Thu Jan 31 13:27:22 CET 2008

Michael,

A different way to look at your problem is that your client software
could be serving you better.  As Patrik and Vint have pointed out,
the signature is within the protocol specs.  The software on your end
could be smarter and know what to do with signatures when they
arrive.  Complain to your vendor, find another mail client or write
better software.

Steve