Tables recast

Mark Davis mark.davis at icu-project.org
Fri Feb 15 00:47:05 CET 2008

I updated my document to conform with tables-04. The results are on

http://docs.google.com/View?docID=dfqr8rd5_53fxq694hm&revision=_latest#Table_Rules_draft_restructuring

In particular, the difference in format is:

   - it describes everything non-procedurally, in terms of boolean set
   operations on Categories
   - the Categories are not split across the values (tables 04 has
   Category F split between two values)
   - it defines DISALLOWED by exclusion: everything not specifically
   allowed in UNASSIGNED, CONTEXT, and PVALID is DISALLOWED.
   - it leaves the CONTEXT items the same as the table document (except
   for removal of Cf), but adds some
notes.*<http://docs.google.com/RawDocContents?docID=dfqr8rd5_53fxq694hm&justBody=false&revision=_latest&timestamp=1203031042855&editMode=true&strip=true#Discussion_on_Context>
   *

It has links for each of the sets, so that you can see the results as a list
of characters (with names).

--
Mark