noncharacters and unassigned

Erik van der Poel erikv at google.com
Fri Feb 8 18:32:36 CET 2008

The Unicode "private use" characters are already DISALLOWED in
IDNA200X. And that's good.

I was referring to the Unicode "noncharacters", some of which are
UNASSIGNED in IDNA200X, others missing all together.

Noncharacters should be DISALLOWED in IDNA200X, since they are not
reserved. They have designated functions.

Erik