Tables: BackwardCompatible Maintanence

Erik van der Poel erikv at google.com
Tue Dec 9 15:36:00 CET 2008

Hi Patrik,

Currently, the Tables draft is a bit asymmetric with respect to
BackwardCompatible and Context Registry:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idnabis-tables-04#section-5.1

For BackwardCompatible, it says "appointed expert" and for Context
Registry, it says "IETF Review". It would be nice if they both said
the same thing, and I would personally prefer IETF Review.

Erik