Follow-up from Tuesday's discussion of digits in the

Shawn Steele Shawn.Steele at microsoft.com
Fri Dec 5 20:59:16 CET 2008

> I got the impression from the mail I was replying to that you were
> saying that wuerth and würth would always be bundled by registry policy,

Sorry for confusion.  No, I was merely suggesting that the person requesting the domain name would probably want to register both.  I can't imagine the registrars having much incentive to bundle them (although if it were me I'd mention the other form at registration time and see if I could get another sale.)

Certainly that's beyond the scope of this discussion.

- Shawn