Reserved general punctuation

Erik van der Poel erikv at google.com
Wed Apr 30 17:45:56 CEST 2008

The trouble with that 2nd definition is that UnicodeData.txt does not
contain "noncharacters" such as U+FFFF. I would prefer IDNA's
"UNASSIGNED" to exclude Unicode "noncharacters", since they will never
be reassigned to a different meaning.

I suspect Ken would know how to state this properly. (Thanks in
advance for any input you may provide.)

Erik