Historic scripts as MAYBE?

Mark Davis mark.davis at icu-project.org
Mon Apr 28 19:46:38 CEST 2008

If anything can happen if the RFC is updated, then we absolutely cannot
promise people that DISALLOWED will never change in the future -- that would
just lead people down a garden path.

But I would far rather that we design a mechanism and process that allows us
to avoid such disruptions.

Mark

--
Mark