[Idna-arabicscript] Re: ZWNJ and CONTEXT

Alireza Saleh saleh at nic.ir
Tue Apr 8 21:56:05 CEST 2008

About the bundling I agree with Behdad's comments which we had a very
long conversation during the last meeting of  ASIWG in Dubai, but this
is the higher level solution which is in the scope of the registry as I
mentioned. This is the exact solution that all other folks at the
meeting wanted to do with other confusions such as YEH and KAF. Besides
we need to think about more general solution which I think we can make a
rule base on characters as well as their categories at protocol level
which may limit the usage of ZWNJ in third and more level domains.

Alireza