06FD and 06FE should be PVALID for Sindhi

Patrik Fältström patrik at frobbit.se
Wed Apr 2 08:42:16 CEST 2008

To continue this discussion, which I think is important, I think the
main reason for having it as an RFC is that we do NOT have to come up
with all rules regarding changes of things in the table. Will we only
be allowed to add things? Can we change things, and in that case what?
Can we only add new previously unallocated codepoints etc?

A lot of this are in the documents John has written, but we do not
have firm enough rules so that even an IANA appointed expert can do
their job. I claim.

Because of that, I suggest two things:

- We try to come up with rules so that we at some point in time can
have an appointed expert that help IANA with the review, and the table
is "just" with IANA like the language registry.

- Until we feel comfortable we have The Rules, we understand we have
to update the tables document each time we make changes to the
exceptions. I will still add to -06 text that instruct IANA to hold
the exception (and backward compatibility) lists found in the tables
document.

     Regards, Patrik