06FD and 06FE should be PVALID for Sindhi

John C Klensin klensin at jck.com
Tue Apr 1 17:46:10 CEST 2008

Paul,

Agreed on all counts.  If the answer is "will change in a future
version", stability might argue for making the exception now.
That decision, too, would need to be made by the WG after
listening to whatever advice UTC has.  But I don't see a need to
debate it until after we hear from them.

    john

--On Tuesday, April 01, 2008 8:38 AM -0700 Paul Hoffman