IDNAbis documents

John C Klensin klensin at jck.com
Sat Nov 24 22:50:12 CET 2007

Hi.

Paul Hoffman just pointed out to me that, while I sent the
announcement that follows to the apps-discuss list, I apparently
forgot to send it to this list.   My apologies.

By now, draft-klensin-idnabis-issues-05 and
draft-klensin-idnabis-protocol-02 have been posted.  They differ
from the immediately previous versions only in having some
terminology changed (the "always" category was called "yes" in
the previous drafts) to match the terminology of the
newly-posted draft-faltstrom-idnabis-tables-03.  The two news
sets of "issues" and "protocol" documents differ from the
versions announced below by a _lot_ of editorial work.

    john