New version, draft-faltstrom-idnabis-tables-02.txt, available

Patrik Fältström patrik at frobbit.se
Wed Jun 13 12:33:35 CEST 2007

On 13 jun 2007, at 03.50, Mark Davis wrote:

> But 3. "Calculation of the derived property". that section is very
> hard to
> make out. Moreover, it is impossible to assess what it is supposed
> to be
> doing until the difference between Maybe Yes and Maybe No is
> completely
> spelled out operationally, and the goal is made clear.

I have got privately many many comments on all algorithmic
specifications posted (including mine, and yours Mark). I have also
got many suggested algorithmic specifications privately. I think I
have around 10 different ways of describing what we want to do --
calculate the value of the derived property value.

I choose one that I feel I have most "votes" for. But I know I also
have people that dislike it.

Mark, if I ask you differently: Do you see anything WRONG in my  way
of describing the calculation? As a different question than whether
you feel it is hard to follow or "not the most optimal way of
describing what we want to do".

I must start there, to see what I can do about it in the document.

     Patrik