New version, draft-faltstrom-idnabis-tables-02.txt, available

Patrik Fältström patrik at frobbit.se
Mon Jun 4 15:23:55 CEST 2007

Last week a new version of the tables document was released. It
include what I hope are all comments from Mark, Cary, John, Harald,
Kenneth and others that have commented.

I want you to specifically comment on the definitions of the rules
used to select codepoints in section 2, and the algorithm of how to
calculate the value of the derived property in section 3.

On top of that of course also a comparison of your results when doing
the same calculations with the result I got with my code in section 4.

    Patrik