SASLprep200x

Patrik Fältström patrik at frobbit.se
Fri Jan 12 18:00:46 CET 2007

On 10 jan 2007, at 17.55, Erik van der Poel wrote:

> There is at least one hitch. How can a user agent
> implementor/implementation know which registrar a registrant used for
> a particular label in the registry?

They can not. My point was that say that the registry for .SE accept
registrations both in the language Swedish and the Language Jiddish.
This implies two different scripts. I presume there will be
registrars that only will be able to handle the Latin Script, and
because of that not registrations in Jiddish.

    Patrik "I wanted it to be seven layers" Fältström :-)