Nameprep input vs output

Erik van der Poel erikv at google.com
Thu Jan 11 04:34:43 CET 2007

On 1/10/07, Michel Suignard <michelsu at windows.microsoft.com> wrote:
> The only difference between the input set and the
> output set (if any) should be the uppercase forms for bicameral scripts.

Hi Michel,

As you know, there are already HTML documents on the Web that include
HTTP URIs that use IDNs (and MSIE 7 supports them). I have heard
rumors that an HTTP RFC update activity may have started. Do you know
whether that is true and whether there is anyone there to discuss the
addition of IDNs to the spec for HTTP URIs (or should I say IRIs)?

Erik