IDNNever.txt

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Fri Feb 9 19:44:56 CET 2007

Hi,

I am sort of knew to this level of the discussion but am wondering at
the extent of the list.  e.g I have been curious why some of the
symbols would not be allowed.  I tend to look at the possibility of
symbolic labels as offering a possible alternative for non literate
people on special appliances.

Are there technical issues that make these problematic?  Or is this a
policy decision that is being encapsulated into the technical solution?

thanks
a.