UTC Agenda Item: IDNA proposal

Patrik Fältström patrik at frobbit.se
Thu Nov 23 14:01:37 CET 2006

On 23 nov 2006, at 01.20, Sam Vilain wrote:

> This table completely excludes all of Gujarati and Devanagari.  India
> will not be able to register domains in their national language with
> this table.  Many other languages have been completely excluded, too -
> Mongolian, Khmer, ...

I need help with what you want me to add to the algorithm...not only
"this is wrong", because that will not move us forward.

Is what you try to say is that "please also accept class Mc"? Or is
it "please accept class Mc, but only for Gujarati and Devanagari"? If
the latter, what to do with Khmer and Mongolian (etc)?

    Patrik