input time order of IDN/IMA

Soobok Lee lsb at lsb.org
Thu Dec 7 11:43:03 CET 2006

I illustrate what will appear on the address bar input area step by step
 when i enter the following IMA in Hebrew-locale MUA,

A)  LocalRTL at FirstRTL.SecondRTL.com

1)  LTRlacoL
2)  @LTRlacoL
3)  LTRtsriF at LTRlacoL
4)  .LTRtsriF at LTRlacoL
5)  LTRdnoceS.LTRtsriF at LTRlacoL
6)  .LTRdnoceS.LTRtsriF at LTRlacoL
7)  com.LTRdnoceS.LTRtsriF at LTRlacoL

Is this correct ? I have no Hebrew input method editor and
I can't verify this IME behavior.

Anyway,if the above is correct, please compare 7) with B)  below.

>>> (display order, when A) above is rendered as it is )
B)   LTRdnoceS.LTRtsriF at LTRlacoL.com

>>  (desired display order : labels flow LtoR)
C)   LTRlacoL at LTRtsriF.LTRdnoceS.com

If the above scenario is not correct, please post the correct step.

Thanks.

Soobok Lee