[R-C] Congestion control requirements - I-D format, -01a version

Fred Baker fred at cisco.com
Sun Mar 4 00:39:29 CET 2012

On Mar 3, 2012, at 9:13 PM, Harald Alvestrand wrote:

> These requirements are Randell's text, mostly, cropped into an I-D format and annotated a bit by me.
> I'll upload this to the I-D server tomorrow. Randell, is it OK to submit it with your name in the I-D name?
>
> Comments are welcome for 24 hours starting .... now ....

While you are not suggesting a reservation-based service, a lot of thought in

https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc1633
1633 Integrated Services in the Internet Architecture: an Overview. R.
     Braden, D. Clark, S. Shenker. June 1994. (Format: TXT=89691,
     PS=207016, PDF=201858 bytes) (Status: INFORMATIONAL)

will be applicable to your application.