[R-C] BoF approved

Cullen Jennings fluffy at iii.ca
Sat Jul 7 18:53:16 CEST 2012

On Jul 6, 2012, at 8:38 , John Leslie wrote:

>   This is Transport area, with Wes the expected Responsible AD.
>
>   That means Network-Layer isn't expected to be in-scope for the WG.

John, just because this is Transport area does not mean that we can't use stuff at / from the network layer. I'm not sure what folks have in mind when they say network but if I don't think we should say is this is out of scope of the BOF. Part of the purpose of a BOF to figure out what the scope of the work is and where to do it.