[R-C] RRTCC issues: loss, decrease rate

Mo Zanaty (mzanaty) mzanaty at cisco.com
Wed Aug 8 08:06:52 CEST 2012

Hi Randell,

Just to make sure I understand your "bonus" reduction, it is because the "fishy" pattern confirms a congestion loss rather than a possibly stochastic loss, right? Or is there another reason to apply the bonus that I missed? Like some sort of mild congestion vs. severe congestion inference (that can't be obtained by the loss signal itself alone)?

Thanks,
Mo