[R-C] LEDBAT - introductions?

Fu Jiantao fuji246 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 11:32:16 CEST 2012

Hi Harald,

   I think there's some misunderstanding here.

   1.  ledbat is using qeueing delay, not the base rtt, the queuing delay
is relative_owd - relative_base_owd, and clock skew is removed.

   2. I mentioned ledbat here for i think there's simpler way to get the
queuing delay as a hint for congestion, and can be used for give estimation
of bandwidth.

Thanks
Jeromy