[R-C] [AVTCORE] I-D Action: draft-perkins-avtcore-rtp-circuit-breakers-00.txt

Varun Singh vsingh.ietf at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 15:08:15 CEST 2012

Hi Mark,

As Colin pointed out, currently the circuit breakers are defined for
baseline RTCP. Just to clarify: the circuit breaker should give
sufficient time for a rate-control to operate in. For example, the
REMB message should be sent (as a non-compound RTCP) much before the
circuit breaker kicks in and at the same time the circuit breaker
should not make the receiver send the REMB message prematurely.

Varun

http://www.netlab.tkk.fi/~varun/