[R-C] Decision on rate control

Saverio Mascolo saverio.mascolo at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 18:34:42 CEST 2012

reservation of what resources?

On Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 10:26 AM, Harald Alvestrand <harald at alvestrand.no>wrote:

> Given the difficulties involved in defining fairness in new congestion
> control algorithms, the leadership has decided that RSVP will be mandatory
> for all use of WebRTC.
>
> Harald
> --

Prof. Saverio Mascolo
Dipartimento di Elettrotecnica ed Elettronica
Politecnico di Bari
Via Orabona 4, 70125 Bari Italy
Tel. +39 080 5963621
Fax. +39 080 5963410
email:mascolo at poliba.it

http://c3lab.poliba.it

 This message may contain confidential and/or legally privileged
information.
  If you are not the intended recipient of the message, please destroy it.
 Any unauthorized dissemination, distribution, or copying of the material in
 this message, and any attachments to the message, is strictly forbidden.