[R-C] Some high level requirements and discussion topics in draft-ietf-rtcweb-rtp-usage-01

Magnus Westerlund magnus.westerlund at ericsson.com
Tue Nov 1 15:52:47 CET 2011

Hi,

We authors decided to put in some text in draft-ietf-rtcweb-rtp-usage-01
around congestion control. See section 8 of
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtcweb-rtp-usage/

We appreciate feedback if we are in error or if it is a good start that
can be considered to have WG consensus and be extended upon.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: magnus.westerlund at ericsson.com