[RTW] [dispatch] RTC-Web I-D about interworking between RTC-Web and SIP-RTP

Henry Sinnreich henry.sinnreich at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 18:36:45 CET 2011

   GENERIC-REQ-1  The [RTC-Web] solution MUST be designed in a such way
                  it allows interworking with SIP-RTP applications both
                  at the signalling and media level.

Please help me understand how this and the other requirements do not cripple
the whole concept of the RTC-Web (innovation based on simplicity and
flexibility) by making it just another extension of legacy telecom design?

Or did the authors mean requirements for gateways only?

Thanks, Henry