[RTW] NDA agreement for visiting the Googleplex

Cullen Jennings fluffy at cisco.com
Wed Sep 29 18:42:55 CEST 2010

I did seem to be allowed in the toilets and even more interesting there was really cool coding advice written on the bathroom wall. Cisco certainly would have considered such fine advice "High Confidential" and have an ISO 9000 process for managing the information retention policy for writing on the bathroom wall. It was less clear if I was allowed to ride the segways ...