[RTW] NDA agreement for visiting the Googleplex

Cullen Jennings fluffy at cisco.com
Wed Sep 29 18:02:40 CEST 2010

Just as FYI to others ... I will be doing the "No NDA" path. I've done this several times in the past at Google and I still get to go to their great cafeterias and all the areas I have needed to go to. Google does everything they can to make this NDA topic an non issue and I really appreciate that.

Cullen