[RTW] Brief update - RTC-Web summit

Harald Alvestrand hta at google.com
Thu Sep 2 19:13:06 CEST 2010

Just a quick update on the summit:

- You should all have gotten your detailed invites to the workshop - in case
some have lost it, I'm attaching a generic copy.
- People have been slow in responding. If you know that you intend to come,
please tell us - we're keeping a list!
- We've got a number of other contacts (IBM, for exampe) that haven't
decided who's the right person to work with us yet, but who are definitely
interested.
- The pure Codec folks working on WEBM / VP8 are planning a meeting on
October 7, also in MTV. I've invited them to come, and they've invited
interested people to their meeting - those of us who work at both levels
will have plenty of time to talk!

Looking forward to meeting all of you in Mountain View!

                    Harald