[RTW] List is now open

Harald Alvestrand harald at alvestrand.no
Sat Oct 9 10:11:57 CEST 2010

On 10/09/10 03:17, Silvia Pfeiffer wrote:
> Thanks for the general invite!
>
> I wonder: has the HTML5 device element been looked at
> (http://dev.w3.org/html5/html-device/) and what are the problems with
> that solution?
We're the ones who have to look - and some on the list have been closely
involved with writing the <device> spec. It would be surprising to me if
they are not part of the solution - but just part.

As far as I know, it's still not clear how to tie a <device> to a media
stream - given that media streams aren't defined yet, this is not very
surprising :-)