[RTW] List is now open

David Singer singer at apple.com
Sat Oct 9 08:28:09 CEST 2010

Cool, thanks Harald

as I said during the day, I'd like to separate (as much as possible) "why is real-time communications on the internet hard?" (which is true, but a subject the IETF, the ITU, and others are also grappling with) from "what is interesting/challenging about real-time communications *in the web*?" -- which I take to mean in pages shown by a browser.