Last Call: 'IETF Problem Statement' to Informational RFC

Harald Tveit Alvestrand harald at alvestrand.no
Tue Jan 6 03:49:35 CET 2004

Keith,

the comments made at WG Last Call are supposed to form part of the decision
of the WG Chairs to declare consensus; I don't understand any part of the
IETF process as "the IESG must revisit every issue that was raised and/or
resolved during WG Last Call when reviewing the result of the IETF Last
Call".

If you wish to raise some of these commments as IETF Last Call comments, I
think you'll have to take the responsibility for raising these issues at
IETF last call yourself.

In a group that is so much concerned with process or the lack of it, the
least we can do is to try to follow what process we have.

                     Harald