WG Last Call on IETF Problem Statement (small proposal toexp and text in sections 2.2 and 2.3)

Elwyn Davies elwynd at nortelnetworks.com
Thu Sep 18 16:36:01 CEST 2003

I'm also in sympathy with this view - we can add a few words to the document
but it is basically fiddling at the edges.  I haven't seen anything that
really deserves wholesale surgery in the comments so far.

As editor, I would be happy to monitor the list, look after a web site and
maybe update the document (maybe remove some of the problems as solved!) in
due course.

The matter of whether the WG is going to produce a process document is
rather out of our control at present - I guess we could remove the cross-ref
without doing any harm.

Regards,
Elwyn