WG Last Call on IETF Problem Statement (small proposal to exp and text in sections 2.2 and 2.3)

avri avri at psg.com
Thu Sep 18 19:47:32 CEST 2003

On torsdag, sep 18, 2003, at 18:23 Asia/Seoul,
Alistair.Urie at alcatel.com wrote:

> Once again.  Why not add this small change proposal?
>

> - Alistair
>
> P.S. Maybe the fact that small, targetted, change proposals like this
> can
> not easily be included at this stage in the process is also a problem
> worth
> looking at ;-)

I think the only problem with including it is determining whether there
is WG consensus for including it.  Documents can, of course, be changed
as a result of Last Call comments, but only when there is consensus
from the WG to do so.  That is indeed what we are trying to determine
at this point.

Thanks

a.