New versions of issues and resolutions drafts

Elwyn Davies elwynd at nortelnetworks.com
Sun Oct 26 20:25:54 CET 2003

I have sent new versions of the two drafts to the I-D editor today.
draft-ietf-problem-issue-summary-04.txt
draft-ietf-problem-process-03.txt

These reflect comments received during the last call on the issues document
and the inability of the WG to come to a consensus on a way for resolving
the structural problems.

Regards,
Elwyn
on behalf of document editors.

------

Elwyn B Davies

        Routing and Addressing Strategy Prime & IPv6 Core Team Leader
        CTO Office, Portfolio Integration		Solutions Ready

        Nortel Networks plc			Email:
elwynd at nortelnetworks.com
        Harlow Laboratories     			ESN
6-742-5498
        London Road, Harlow,    			Direct Line
+44-1279-405498
        Essex, CM17 9NA, UK     		Fax
+44-1279-402047
        Registered Office: 			Maidenhead Office Park,
Westacott Way,
        Company No. 3937799			Maidenhead, Berkshire, SSL6
3QH
This message may contain information proprietary to Nortel Networks plc so
any
unauthorised disclosure, copying or distribution of its contents is strictly
prohibited.
"The Folly is mostly mine"
and the opinions are mine and not those of my employer.