agenda for newtrk BOF

Dave Crocker dhc at dcrocker.net
Wed Nov 12 17:43:29 CET 2003

Scott,

SB>   1/ description of current IETF Standards Track
SB>   2/ observations from problem working group
SB>   3/ what other SDOs do
SB>   4/ proposals for alternate standards track processes
SB>   5/ what would define success in a revised IETF Standards track
SB>   6/ open discussion

 Good list.

 I hope that items 1-3 are will be only very brief reviews, rather
 than taking time or debating energy.  This will leave both time and
 debating energy for the proposals and the very interesting item #5.

d/
--
 Dave Crocker <dcrocker-at-brandenburg-dot-com>
 Brandenburg InternetWorking <www.brandenburg.com>