Charters, "normal process" versus ISOC, etc. (was: Re

Dave Crocker dhc at dcrocker.net
Tue May 20 18:19:03 CEST 2003

Keith,

KM> agreed.  but we seem to be spending most of our energy concentrating on
KM> what's wrong with IESG and how to fix it, and very little energy trying
KM> to understand what is wrong with working groups and how to fix them.

both of the I-Ds that have been produced discuss rather more than just
the IESG. in fact we were rather pointed to make sure it discussed
working group issues rather than just IESG issue.

I believe what might seem like excessive online discussion about the
IESG, right now, is coming from the fact that efforts to get independent
management of the change process are being met with considerable
resistance... notably from the IESG.

d/
--
 Dave Crocker <mailto:dcrocker at brandenburg.com>