ineffective use of meeting time

Bound, Jim Jim.Bound at hp.com
Mon Mar 24 00:40:47 CET 2003

I am a work aholic and admit I have a problem :--) So are many on this
list. Or we just love our work :--).  But most people are not going to
stay up on Sunday night or read 50 specs and lots of other stuff.  Great
for those that do and we need them or nothing would get done.

If we did as Keith said at least for say discussion time set aside for
now more than 3 specs at a time and definitely at meetings I predict we
our productivity would increase 10 fold if not more.  And the best part
is maybe we would get more participants.

I have no clue how one would regulate that or choose so maybe it would
not work.  But worth some time to think about it.

/jim