rough consensus (was Re: "trouble maker")

Hallam-Baker, Phillip pbaker at verisign.com
Wed Jun 25 13:44:58 CEST 2003

> But please spare a thought for the wg chairs too. They are in
> this "damn if you do, damn if you dont" position...

The chair was the person who created the situation. There would
have been no debate at all if he had not manipulated the process
repeatedly.

If the chair in question had not also been on the IESG I suspect
that he would not have been allowed to behave in the partisan
manner he did.

IETF - not open, not inclusive, not relevant.

		Phill