Transcriptions (Re: Hearing and Speaking Problems for Non-Native Englishspeakingparticipants.)

Spencer Dawkins spencer at mcsr-labs.org
Wed Jul 23 13:32:08 CEST 2003

It's worth noting that meeting audio/video for working groups meeting in
MBONE-equipped rooms has been available for playback for a number
of years, and I don't know that I've noticed any difference in behavior
between MBONE sessions and non-MBONE sessions. So maybe no
one behaves differently for very long ("reality television meets the
IETF")...

I know Harald knows this, and will remember it as soon as the jet lag
wears off. Or maybe it's all that DNS Sex?

Spencer