last call results - process document

Spencer Dawkins spencer at mcsr-labs.org
Sat Dec 20 19:17:47 CET 2003

I looked at the vienna proceedings, which contained

"Margaret asked that we get back on track to discussing the process
document.  Avri took a hum to see if those present felt that the
overall
direction of the document is correct. The hum was positive.  She next
asked if there are incorrect recommendations in the document, and the
hum
was negative."

Hope this helps.

Spencer