Last call results - process document

Spencer Dawkins spencer at mcsr-labs.org
Sat Dec 13 07:04:18 CET 2003

I know I've slept since Minneapolis, but I thought the sense of the
room in Minneapolis was that the process document was running behind
the response to the problem statement document, and that we were
basically punting on trying to come up with a process in this working
group - what we were publishing was the freeze-dried state of the
process discussion, prior to punting.

If I thought the IESG, or the rest of the IETF, was sitting waiting
for the process document so they would know what to do next, heck yes
we should be trying to get it right. They aren't. We're starting
mailing lists to chew on these problems at the rate of two a day (for
one sample this past week).

I think the choices are to publish the document as Informational or to
junk it.

Spencer