Deciding between two choices

Dave Crocker dhc@dcrocker.net
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 15:37:42 -0800

Margaret,

Margaret> Ignoring me tentative analysis of the cause, would you agree that
Margaret> we have a problem with making, and sticking to, decisions?

When a working group:

     1. Has a clear sense of what problem it is trying to solve

     2. Has a sense of urgency to produce something useful in a timely
     fashion

     3. Has a core of competent workers

     4. Has working group leadership (and an Area Director) able to manage
     the process with focus and timeliness -- ie, able to cut through
     distractions

then no, we do not have a problem with making or sticking to decisions

that was true 12 years ago and it is true today.

d/
--
 Dave <mailto:dhc@dcrocker.net>
 t +1.408.246.8253; f +1.408.850.1850