Registration of media type application/iptv_rtsp

Roni Even Even.roni at huawei.com
Fri Jan 22 00:11:32 CET 2010

Hi,

The registration template looks OK.

 I looked at the specification ETSI 183 063 and I am not sure about the
usage there

It  has m = application 9 tcp iptv_rtsp

I think it should have been m = application 9 tcp/iptv_rtsp *

I also saw an optional parameter "h-session" which in my view should have
been in the registration request

Roni Even