Registration of Media types proposed by LC

Mark Baker distobj at acm.org
Tue May 5 23:13:12 CEST 2009

2009/5/4 Ray Denenberg, Library of Congress <rden at loc.gov>:
> I have sketched an Internet Draft for the proposed media types.  It is
> (temporarily) at http://www.loc.gov/standards/sru/draft-denenberg.html.
>
> Please advise me what is the next step.

Hi Ray.  You will need to provide an instance of the registration
template for each media type, rather than trying to register 5 types
in one template.  IANA needs this.  You can still do this in one I-D
though, just use separate sections for each template.  Once this is
done, submit the draft for publication and let us know when that's
complete.

I've removed the IESG from the CC list, as they aren't needed yet.

Mark.