[widgets] Media Type Registration for application/widget

Marcos Caceres marcosc at opera.com
Wed Dec 2 14:03:39 CET 2009

Hi,
The W3C Web Apps WG sent a registration application for review [0] for
W3C widgets [1] a month ago and we have not received any response.

I'm not sure how the process works here (did I send the request to the
wrong place or something?) but it would be nice to have a timeline or
some sort of indication that our application is being reviewed.

The spec has now progressed to CR but without having the registration it
will likely block us from progressing to PR in January next year.

Can you please let us know what is happening and what, if anything, the
WG needs to do.

Kind regards,
Marcos

[0] http://www.alvestrand.no/pipermail/ietf-types/2009-October/002275.html